Engaging Men – Global Social Media Co-ordinator (volunteer role) (Ref: EM03)
Engaging Men continues to be an important pillar of the PWN Global organisation. We are seeking to strengthen our team in this area with some exciting projects on the horizon. This opportunity is for someone who understands the important role that social media can play in positioning PWN Global as an expert in this area.
- Act as a team member of PWN Global Engaging Men pillar
- Cooperate with local City Networks for EM social media announcements
- Prepare annual EM social media planning
- Develop and search for EM content to be shared in social media
- Ensure periodical communication flow for EM activities
- Prepare content and visuals for announcement of EM activities in line with PWN Global social media standards
- Follow up and analyse social media statistics
- A couple of years of experience in social media management, preferably
- Strong communication, analysis and networking skills
- Strong follow up skills with ability to work due deadlines
- Volunteer with sense of responsibility
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV and letter of motivation, along with the position name and code to our PWN Global VP Engaging Men, Funda Sezgin. Application date will close on 15th December 2019..