PWN Career Development Series - "Search Inside Yourself"
12 - 13 July 2018
09:00 - 17:30
The Cambridge Institute
We are delighted to offer you this unique opportunity to experience the Google-founded "Search Inside Yourself" program. Abigail Somma and Katja Bellinghausen will take you through the 2-day workshop focusing on Mindfulness, Emotional Intelligence and Compassionate Leadership.
Over the course of the two days, you will learn about:
- mindfulness (the science of being present)
- self-awareness (understanding your thoughts, emotions and habits)
- self-management (managing your impulses and reactions)
- motivation (aligning values and work)
- empathy (understanding others' feelings and experiences)
- leadership (leading with compassion)
The benefits of improved emotional intelligence skills and mindfulness, are:
- greater well-being, resilience and stress management
- improved performance and empathy - able to work better in a team
- increased effectiveness and decision-making capacity
- more innovative and creative thinking
So, why not reward yourself with this chance to discover tools for more positivity and resilience this summer?
Please bring a pen and writing pad.
We look forward to seeing you there!