PWN Paris - Professional Development : Launch of this year’s “Unleash your Talents” programme with the “Three Secrets to Your Career Success” and Corinne Hirsch
17 September 2019
18:30 - 21:30
Institut de Neurocognitivisme - 75009 Paris
EVENT FULL // To kick off the PWN Professional Development 2019-2020 programme “Unleash your Talents”, we are delighted to welcome Corinne Hirsch, Vice President of PWN Paris Think Tanks, co-founder of the Laboratoire de l’Egalité, and now ‘Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur’ in recognition of her work for gender equality in the workplace.
Description of the event:
How would you like to discover the keys to career success that you were never taught at school or even at work? Successful career strategies aren’t always made explicit or visible, especially to women.
Whether you work for a company or for yourself, our special guest Corinne Hirsch will share three secrets that are guaranteed to boost your career and help you realise your potential.
And the Professional Development team will reveal how you can develop your potential and build your career strategy with the help of your network, through development, and opportunities for sharing and inspiration.
This year, the PWN Paris DEVELOP teams are offering you three programmes: Unleash Your Talents (Professional Development)], Drive Your Career (formerly Women in Transition), and Mentoring. As well as other forthcoming opportunities that will be available to you through the PWN Paris network.
There will be time for questions with both Corinne and the team and you’ll have the chance to chat with all of us afterwards at our cocktail!
Join us for an evening of inspiration, ideas, and networking
Register at the end of this page by clicking on "register now"
SAVE THE DATES ! The new 2019/2020 PWN Professional Development team is proud to announce this coming year's programme : "Unleash your Talents!", launching with a first evening workshop on Tuesday September 17th.
We will continue to offer you experiential workshops and rewarding and stimulating tools for continued personal development and more professional development. And we'll be returning to the Institute of Neurocognitivism (INC, métro Cadet) thanks once again to the generosity and support of Pierre Moorkens and Muriel Janoir-Bessioud.
As last year and with the help of experts in their fields (all members of the PWN) we’ll learn something new about ourselves and others, we’ll decide to be or do something differently. Identifying and building on our talents to boost our self-confidence and go places we haven't dared go until now. And we will share, exchange and network in a safe and convivial environment, where diversity is welcome and encouraged.
So, SAVE THE FOLLOWING DATES for the Prof Dev "Unleash your Talents" evening workshops :
- Tuesday 17 September 2019: Three Secrets to Your Career Success with Corinne Hirsch. Register at the end of this page by clicking on "register now"
- Tuesday 8 October 2019: How to be Better Engaged for Your Best Work with Nathalie Colin. Register here.
- Thursday 7 November 2019: Deflate Conflict and Adapt Communications for the Best Results with Alexandra Germeau. Register here.
- Tuesday 17 December 2019: Co-Creating Our Careers with Juliet Atkinson. Register here.
- Tuesday 7 January 2020: to be confirmed
- Tuesday 28 January 2020: Manage Difficult, Complex, and Unknown Situations with Adaptive Intelligence with Muriel Janoir Bessioud. Register here.
- Tuesday 25 February 2020: Discover and Make Friends with Your Inner Saboteur with Lydia Haferburg. Register here.
- Thursday 19 March 2020: How to Recognise and Prevent Burnout with Sylvie Serre. Register here.
- Thursday 23 April 2020: Communicate with Charisma! with Christina Balanos. Register here.
- Thursday 12 May 2020: Storytelling About Your Brand Online & Offline with Bernadette Martin. Register here.
- Thursday 18 June 2020: Use Your Voice for Greater Impact with Donatienne du Jeu. Register here.
- Thursday 2 July 2020: Year-end theme to be confirmed.
Any questions, any comments or suggestions, do contact us, we’d love to hear from you.
The 2019-2020 Coordination team*:
* The Professional Development 2019-2020 team has grown! The following are returning or joining (thank you!!): Alexandra Germeau, Nathalie Colin, Bernadette Martin, Christina Balanos, Muriel Janoir-Bessioud and Suzanna Iorga.
We look forward to seeing you all again after the Summer with renewed energy and determination.
Together we're going to UNLEASH your TALENTS!
Date: Tuesday Sept 17th, 2019
Starting time: 6.30pm welcome participants, 7pm (sharp): start of the workshop
Ending time: 8.30pm + networking cocktail
Members only event - Contribution to cost for members: € 25
Registration closes on Sept 16th, 2019
Cancellation policy: reimbursements possible until Sept 10th, 2019
Event in French
Only members can register. The registration button only appears once you are logged in and viewing the event from the members area. Click HERE to log in and view the registration button hereunder:
EVENT FULL // REGISTRATION CLOSED