SAVE THE DATE for the next PWN Milan Event:
WHEN Wednesday, 9th February, 7:00 pm - 9.30 pm
WHERE Hotel The Square Milano Duomo, Via Alberico Albricci 2/4 (MM Yellow Line - MISSORI)
MAXIMUM PAX 25
Work is often a high-stress and ever-changing environment, pushing us in all directions as we try to lead through these complex and difficult situations with maximum efficiency and humanity.
Having "Executive Presence" includes presenting yourself and your ideas clearly but it also means staying firm and able to inspire confidence even in difficult times.
In a one-and-a-half hour session we will focus on the development of individual presence:
Create Authenticity: Who I am for others, how to deal with people directly, honestly and on an equal footing.
• You have your own "elevator pitch", do you know what you mean, now, how do you present yourself in front of others when you speak?
• What are the levers you have to maximize your communication with effectiveness, authority and credibility?
How to manage the anxiety that accompanies difficult and stressful situations
• Stress neuroscience: maintaining emotional control
• How to manage the anxiety that accompanies difficult and stressful situations
• How to prevent emotions from managing us and how to make us manage our emotions
- Registration desk open: 6.45 pm
- Mini-workshop: 7 pm - 8.30 pm
- Networking Cocktail: 8.30 pm - 9.30 pm
- Entrance Fee (buffet included): PWN Members: €20 Guests: €35
Members and guests, for organisational reasons, please register online.
Registrations will open as soon as the location is confirmed and will close at 11 am the day of the event.
Places are limited due to Covid restrictions.
NO SHOW POLICY
In case you can not attend, please send an email prior the event to permit other members the access to the event.
For more information on contact: Francisca Pancera - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on event topic please contact: Elena MG Colombo - email@example.comRegister now