PWN Copenhagen invites you for the *The Tips and Tricks for Job Seekers* Workshop.
The event is designed for internationals to introduce you to the fundamentals of transitioning into employment in Denmark. Finding a job in Denmark is not always easy – especially if you don’t speak Danish.
PWN and Djøf, have partnered with Leslea Petersen and English Job Denmark, an organisation that is run by internationals for internationals. Leslea is a member of PWN and has experienced first-hand how difficult and unforgiving the employment market can be for foreigners. Leslea will share her story about how she uncovered the ‘unwritten rules’ and built her network to work with some of the biggest brands in Denmark.
The workshop will be interactive and give you the opportunity to ask questions throughout.
The workshop will cover:
- How to build your network from scratch
- How to communicate your understanding of the Danish workplace in your CV and cover letter
- Recruitment rules: Deliver - Fit in - Stay
- How to use your LinkedIn to build authentic connections as a non-Dane
- Danish work culture – what you need to know to fit in
- How to stay motivated in the job search
- 15-minute questions and answers session
Speaker: Leslea Petersen, Director at English Job https://www.linkedin.com/in/leslea-petersen/