'Innovation' and "Disruption" are Hot, Hot, Hot!
Expect More of It in the Entrepreneurial ecosystem in the next months.
It is no secret that the ongoing pandemic has affected many businesses. Keeping the doors open is the biggest challenge facing small businesses today.
Now more than ever it is necessary to find a way to re-invent, continuing to keep your customers satisfied, and support the business bottom line.
How to do this? By revisiting the SWOT, business strengths, weaknesses, and what opportunities and threats exist to the business.
- use insight to drive change and improve customer experiences
- analyse data into basic steps that will improve service offerings.
- use digital media to engage and advertise more - adopt a digital customer engagement strategy, create a budget, and follow through with it
- build a community online so that you can have constant feedback about your product or service and build loyalty
In this new scenario, the Pwn Global Entrepreneurship Committee has been working in a new program for you.
The Entrepreneurship Virtual Academy will enable the entrepreneurs to develop the skills they need throughout any stage of their entrepreneurial journey from the setup of the business to transform it into a sustainable organization with earned revenue.
Stay tuned to our website page and upcoming communications about this new project. We will be looking at volunteers to join our workforce, sponsors and facilitators.
JOIN US AT OUR UPCOMING EVENT
Virtual Entrepreneurship Live Webinar: The Power of Conversation
Who can participate?
This is an interactive webinar for participants of the PWN Global Virtual Entrepreneurship Program 2020. As this webinar is part of the Program, access to Program participants is free.
The webinar is also open to anyone interested in the topic. If you are not a participant of the PWN Global Virtual Entrepreneurship Program 2020, you can sign up by clicking on the Register Now button, and paying the respective fee (€20 for PWN Global Members, and €45 for non-members).
Please note that you will receive a registration confirmation after your payment has been confirmed
Volunteer with us
The PWN Global Entrepreneurship Committee is a virtual team of 13 part-time volunteers. Current activities of the team include: Virtual Entrepreneurship Program 2020; PWN Global Academy and Student Projects.
In order to fulfill this ambitious program of activities, they are seeking additional volunteers for the following roles:
- Marketing and Communications Director
- Graphic Design/Video Editor
- Knowledge Management Director
- Partnership Director
- Professional Development Director
- Digital Programme Director