cuncon / Pixabay
- Some people have very high levels of empathy.
- But if they take on everyone else's baggage all the time, it can lead to an "empathy burnout."
- This is essentially like running out of fuel to care.
- To stop this, they need to learn to be discerning and build strong boundaries.
- As psychologists say, you can't honour someone else properly unless you honour yourself.
For this and more articles from PWN Global, join our FREE community today.Read the full article at Business Insider