PWN Rome and the Founder Institute Rome (https://fi.co/) are delighted to invite you to “Female Founder Roundtable. How to get ahead in Entrepreneurship” to explore the female startups ecosystem.
Join us on Wednesday 28th November 6.30 p.m. at Pick Center Roma, Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 15 (EUR – near Cisalfa).
Over the last years, in Italy there has been an increase in the number of female founders reaching over one million startups founded by women in 2017. Italy ranks 2nd in Europe for the number of female founders. Not only founders: women demonstrate an extraordinary entrepreneurial acumen and trust in business ideas; in fact 11% of Italian Business Angels are female.
How to turn an idea into a business project? How to convince an investor to finance a startup? Is it a real failure to be unsuccessful? What are the challenges that women have to face inside the innovative business landscape?
We will discuss these issues together with:
- Anna Benini, President of PWN Rome & Founder of Liane
- Carolina Gianardi, Business Angel & Counselor Italian Angel for Growth (IAG)
- Alessia Gianaroli, Founder Deephound & Co-Director Founder Institute Rome
- Giulia Rossi, Digital&Marketing Strategist, Women&technologies & Founder Bankube
- Virginia Tosti, Head of Growth Start2impact
During the event we will launch the Partnership between PWN Rome and Founder Institute Rome comprising 2 scholarships reserved for PWN Rome Members to attend the Pre-acceleration program held by the Founder Institute Rome.
The event is FREE and open to PWN Rome Members and Guests. All professional women and men are welcome! Spread the world!
Registration through the PWN Rome online Platform is mandatory for all participants, Members and Guests. Do not forget to register!
* If after the registration you will be unable to attend, send an email to email@example.com