Save the date for the next PWN Milan Webinar:
WHEN Wednesday, April 8, 6:30 pm - 7:15 pm
WHERE ONLINE WEBINAR
We have all been swept away by the Corona Virus situation.
It has hit everybody so hard without any knowledge or control, so we have had no other choice but to surrender to the situation.
We know how us ladies like to have things under control, and this is maybe one of those times that we have had to put our hands up and surrender. Just go with the flow and control only the choices of how to manage the situation. Personally it has been a huge moment to observe myself and grow in all areas: As a woman, as a self employed professional, as a mother, as an adopted Italian and as a foreigner far from home.
During this evening I would like to share with you what I think have been the three key components of this process:
1. Emotions: Unexpected situations bring up new emotions that we’re not familiar with.
Did you observe different emotions than the ones you are used to feeling?
Did you observe how you managed yourself?
2. Action: When we experience different emotions or thoughts, we act in different ways.
How did you react and what did you do?
3. Network: In moments of crisis we want to “go back home” and be with our tribe.
What did you learn from your tribe?
Looking forward to sharing with you and meanwhile, stay safe and healthy!
- Webinar 6:30 pm - 7:15 pm
- Fee: FREE
- Please register online to receive the link to participate
For more information contact: Alina Zaharia - Email: email@example.com