“The guidance of a mentor can be very important...Many times, it is helpful to learn from others’ mistakes, or from the right choices [they have] made” Rachel Martinez, founder of the ARE YOU KIDDING sock company.
“A mentor will help build leadership, value and character...Having someone guide [you] and provide expert advice [on] the day-to-day business challenges is extremely beneficial” Martin-Rosa, BUSINESS NEWS DAILY.
- Do you need to decide your next step in your current job and wish you could consult with somebody with experience to give you unbiased advice?
- Are you running your own business and wishing you had some guidance from someone who has done it before?
- Would it help you to have someone to turn to for advice on a regular basis to keep you on track?
Strong mentorship can provide an advantage for any professional at any career level, but for female professionals, especially those in leadership positions, a mentor can make the difference.
Join PWN Rome event, held together with PWN Milan, and with Claudia Mormino – PWN Rome Mentoring Program Director – you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover all the NEWS about 2021 edition of PWN Mentoring Program: we will accept in the program up to 30 couples
- Collect more details about the Mentoring Program and next steps to candidate yourself as mentor or mentee (Applications, Speed Dating, Trainings & Kick-Off)
For more info on the program, application procedures and timelines, please visit the Mentoring Program page.
ONLINE EVENT DETAILS
- When: Wednesday 17 March
- Time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Fee: FREE
- Please register online BELOW. The Zoom link will be sent a few hours before the event.
- Registration Closes on March 16th.
- Note: the online event will be held in English
This is a Premium MEMBERS ONLY program, if you are interested in this mentoring please proceed to achieve your membership: https://pwnrome.net/join-us/individual-member.html
For more information on event topics contact: Claudia Mormino - firstname.lastname@example.org