PWN Copenhagen Salary Negotiation
23 March 2023
17:30 CET - 19:30 CET
Salary negotiation is a skill that requires preparation and practice in order to succeed. At this workshop, we will look into best practices, and negotiation theory and give you the right tools to negotiate the best possible salary in Denmark.
Among other topics the workshop will touch up on:
- How to find your 'market value' in Denmark
- Negotiation strategies
- How to approach your first negotiation in Denmark
- The best arguments
- Interest-based negotiation
- Alternatives to salary
- Salary negotiation as ongoing process
- Negotiation in current position vs new employment
Furthermore, we will provide information about other terms and conditions in relation to employment in Denmark as well as other usual benefits.
This event is held in collaboration with DJØF, Copenhagen.